Lead me not into temptation but deliver me from evil. (Matt. 6:13)
I will not let the devil take advantage of me (II Cor. 2:11) and sift me as wheat (Lk.22:31)
I trust in You alone to provide an escape from all temptations (ICor. 10:13)
My strength comes from the power of the Lord as I cloth myself with the whole armor of God (Eph. 6:11-17)
• THE BELT OF TRUTH—I will fill my inner most parts with Your truth.
• THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS—Your Righteousness will protect my heart, for out of it flows the issues of life.
• The READINESS OF THE GOSPEL OF PEACE—Gives me the stability to proclaim the
Gospel (that Jesus died, was buried and rose again) to those in my path today
• THE SHEILD OF FAITH—I lift up the shield of faith which does not keep me from battle, but protects me in the midst of it.
• THE HELMET OF SALVATION—I will shelter my mind from Satan’s attacks of doubt, depression and discouragement with the helmet of salvation.
• THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT– I will use Your sword, which is the Word of God, to defeat the devil.
• THE GARMENT OF PRAISE FR THE SPIRIT OF HEAVINESS—I make a decision to praise YOU in all the things of today, no matter what.
I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
I am REDEEMED out of the hand of Satan. Ps. 107:2
I am CLEANSED continually from all sins. I Jn. 1:7
I am JUSTIFIED and made righteous through faith. Rm. 5:9
I am SANCTIFIED, made holy and set apart to God. Heb. 13:12
I am FREE from the fear of hell and death. Rm 8:2, Gal.3:13
I am HEALED of sickness and disease (Is 53:5) and guilt (Rm 8:1)
I am FORGIVEN (Eph. 1:7) and all my sins are forgotten Is. 43:25
I know Satan is a bluff, and a liar and thief. Jn 8:44, 10:10
Satan has no place, no power and no unsettle claim against me. Rm. 8:33-34
On the cross the battle was won and Satan was made a public display. Col. 2:14-15
I have authority over ALL the powers of darkness and I fear nothing. Lk. 10:19
I have the same power in me that rose Jesus from the dead. Rm. 8:11
Jesus and His power are the same yesterday, today and forever. Heb.13:8
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13
I overcome the devil by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony and I love not my life unto death. Rev. 12:11
I ask that every carnal prayer, every negative statement and every curse spoken against me or by me, be broken today in the name of Jesus. I ask that the harvest of negative seeds I have sown be cut short; and the harvest of positive seeds be hastened, for I know that as I have sown so shall I reap. Gal. 6:7
Fill me with the knowledge of Your will today in all spiritual wisdom and understanding so I may walk in a manner worthy of you, to please You, bearing good fruit and increasing in the knowledge of You. Col. 1:9-10